Introduction to Petroleum
This module covers petroleum origin, drilling history, transportation, crude oil transformation, market forces, and major petroleum industry sectors.
- Lesson 1—Petroleum and Its Sources
- Lesson 2—History of Petroleum
- Lesson 3—Petroleum Supply and Demand
- Lesson 4—Petroleum Industry Overview
- Introduction to Petroleum Glossary
To Successfully complete this module, the learner is required to complete each lesson as well as the quiz with a minimum of 70%.
To Register for this course interested persons can visit our location at:
9 Camp Street, Newburg, Georgetown, Guyana
For additional Information Contact us at:
+592 – 709 – 1772
+592 – 225 – 8271
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review