In this module you will learn:
- The business models of upstream, midstream, and downstream business units
- How each business stream makes revenue and is influenced by macroeconomics
- The business stream units that different types of companies operate within
- The variables that contribute to fluctuations in world crude oil prices and the common crude oil and natural gas pricing indexes.
- The factors considered in forecasting commodity prices and the relationship between price, investment, drilling rig counts, number of wells, and supply.
- Trends in world energy supply and demand.
- How upstream businesses evaluate prospective sites before drilling new crude oil and natural gas wells
- The factors involved in financial decision making for new oil wells
- How to complete a financial model of cash flow for an oil well
- How to calculate rates of return on investments in new supplies
To Successfully complete this module, the learner is required to complete each lesson as well as the quiz with a minimum of 70%.
To Register for this course interested persons can visit our location at:
9 Camp Street, Newburg, Georgetown, Guyana For additional Information
Contact us at:
+592 – 709 – 1772
+592 – 225 – 8271
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review