Surface Handling of Well Fluids
In this module you will learn:
- Overview of surface handling process and equipment
- Functions of typical surface handling equipment.
- Some oilwell and gas well tests
- How crude oil tanks are prepared before they are put in operation
- How oil stored in tanks is sampled, measured and tested
- How gas is sampled, measure, and tested
To Successfully complete this module, the learner is required to complete each lesson as well as the quiz with a minimum of 70%.
To Register for this course interested persons can visit our location at:
9 Camp Street, Newburg, Georgetown, Guyana For additional Information
Contact us at:
+592 – 709 – 1772
+592 – 225 – 8271
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review