Transporting Petroleum, Petroleum Derivatives, and Natural Gas
In this module you will learn:
- The chain of petroleum distribution
- Some characteristics of the U.S. petroleum market that influence oil transportation
- The types of pipelines and their purposes
- How petroleum is transported within a pipeline
- What is batching, compatible interface, and transmix
- The ways pipelines are regulated
To Successfully complete this module, the learner is required to complete each lesson as well as the quiz with a minimum of 70%.
To Register for this course interested persons can visit our location at:
9 Camp Street, Newburg, Georgetown, Guyana For additional Information
Contact us at:
+592 – 709 – 1772
+592 – 225 – 8271
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review